The next day, we had fun in the classrooms. Not many of the kids seemed to like me, except for one. He came up to me and asked if I play soccer. In turn, I replied yes, so we went outside to play. A lot of kids joined so we started a game. I did a few fancy moves to which everybody shouted olé! It was really fun.
Dear Mom, Dad, Burke, and Maeve,
Things are going great here. Today, we had a bus ride down to some Mayan Ruins, and climbed to the top of the tallest building. It made me feel pretty tall for once. The school here is awesome and so are the kids. Two days ago during our community hour, I took some time to play some soccer with the kids. They were really good. Anyways, I miss you all and I'll see you when I get back home.
Love,
Conor


No comments:
Post a Comment